[racket-dev] Package compatibility

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 8 09:22:29 EDT 2013

The problem with that is that there is no way to ensure that there is
only one package named "data/red-black-tree" and there can be two
mutually incompatible universes of packages for Carl's rbts and mine,
for instance. Furthermore, it has the internal linking problem.

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay