[racket-dev] dependencies for `racket-test` package

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 2 12:50:18 EDT 2013

I believe the reason we disabled compilation was that tests weren't
constrained to depend only on the core.  Some tests may use planet
packages, etc.  Originally, this was mostly for rackunit, which was a
planet package.  This suggests to me that we should (a) remove the test
packages from the default distribution, and (b) re-enable compilation for
them.  That way the dependencies will be computed properly.  It also
suggests that if they aren't already included, perhaps we should add planet
packages to the list of things we consider among dependencies?

Carl Eastlund