[racket-dev] dependencies for `racket-test` package

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 2 12:42:04 EDT 2013

I'm pretty sure that "racket-test" needs to be split up. (For the
initial cut, I just put the whole "tests" collection there.)

I'm not sure about compiling tests for the purposes of dependency
checking. It sounds ok, but I have a feeling that I'm forgetting some
reason that we disabled compilation for tests.