[racket-dev] 5.3.2 & mac os x

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Jan 20 10:13:56 EST 2013

Another relevant point here is that we *did* have a package
distribution in the past (IIRC, two packages and an mpkg that lumps
them).  I think that the general recommendation was that it should be
used only if there's some need for scripts that run after installation
or something like that -- and that if it's possible to avoid it, then
it should be just a drag-and-drop kind of thing.