[racket-dev] 5.3.2 & mac os x

From: Berthold Baeuml (berthold.baeuml at dlr.de)
Date: Sat Jan 19 16:07:02 EST 2013

I did not mean the installation process itself - there it is, as you say, very common to drag something manually into the Application folder. It is only uncommon in my experience that  the "something" which is dragged and installed is a folder and not an application. The example in the Apple documentation also shows that only one .app file is dragged.

Berthold