[racket-dev] Planet2 urls

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 9 14:59:56 EST 2013

The URLs are pretty easy to change. The dispatch tables here:

https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/master/collects/meta/planet2-index/basic/main.rkt#L35

and here:

https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/master/collects/meta/planet2-index/official/main.rkt#L95

just need to change, and if the first does, then this:

https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/master/collects/planet2/lib.rkt#L216

needs an update.

So, there's no reason for two sites.

Jay