[racket-dev] drracket interactivity testing help request

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 8 16:43:28 EST 2013

Well I switched to dedicated "open in a new tab" which I do like more
overall than 1-1 source file to window.  Nothing to compare against but its
PDQ for me.  Just counted, have 14 tabs open currently.

One drawback with tabs is the loss of side-by-side source, where it is easy
in Linux/Unity to left-right align two windows with 1-1 source file <->
window.  One nice thing to have would be able to split the Racket window
vertically where all the tabs take up half the vertical window split on the
left.   When you are this vertical split mode, right-clicking tab shows the
tab on the right-side in lieu of raising it to the forefront of all the
other tabs on the left or something like that.