[racket-dev] , en and enter! sometimes do nothing, and it's changing over releases?

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 09:28:28 EST 2013

Historically, I've had to do a fairly frequent REPL restarts.  I'm going to
experiment with sandbox in Palm (my TR/R emacs major mode).  I just posted
a brief blurb about Palm in the Google+ Racket community.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108652050642990465975/stream/6c7f73ee-1315-4141-bccb-1d6dd84fe81b