From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 6 18:16:16 EST 2013

On 02/06/2013 03:28 PM, stamourv at racket-lang.org wrote:
> stamourv has updated `master' from bb216d142c to 117c81e2a6.
>    http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/bb216d142c..117c81e2a6
>
> =====[ One Commit ]=====================================================
> Directory summary:
>   100.0% collects/meta/
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> 117c81e Vincent St-Amour <stamourv at racket-lang.org> 2013-02-06 17:22
> :
> | Increase timeout for TR random testing.
> :
>    M collects/meta/props | 1 +

Have you been getting timeout messages from DrDr too?

I've been getting them for "matrix-tests.rkt" for the last few days, and
just got one for "array-tests.rkt". Both are TR programs. From the
graph, for the latter, it looks like it's been slowing down over the
last week or so with a steep ramp in the last few days that just got
over 90 seconds.

   http://drdr.racket-lang.org/26222/collects/math/tests/array-tests.rkt

I haven't changed `math/array' or `math/matrix' or their tests in the
last 16 days. Were there any changes to TR that could have slowed down
expansion?

Neil ⊥

Posted on the dev mailing list.