[racket-dev] Racket 5.3 pre-release impressions?

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 16:26:41 EDT 2012

I've tried all of my packages and had one major snag that Matthew
thinks he has fixed. For my large simulations, it seems to execute
faster, but that is just an impression. Many of them are actually
constrained by quick and dirty plots that may be rendering tens or
hundreds of thousands of points.

Doug