[racket-dev] Release for v5.2.1 has begun

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 9 12:16:15 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Ryan Culpepper <ryan at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> The release process for v5.2.1 has begun: the `release' branch was
> created for any work that is left and is now bumped to v5.2.0.900.  You
> can go on using the `master' branch as usual, it is now bumped to
> v5.2.1.1 (to avoid having two different trees with the same version).

Is there a test module whose source compiles to a use of
inline-variant?  I'm trying to make sure Whalesong is doing the right
thing with regards to the recent bytecode change to def-values, but
haven't yet been able to construct a module that generates the
appropriate inline-variant structure.

Posted on the dev mailing list.