[racket-dev] new logo

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 12 19:58:14 EST 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Neil Toronto <neil.toronto at gmail.com> wrote:
> (Robby already said "no" to animations, but he has to do what you say,
> right? :p)

For the record, I don't oppose animations. I said that privately in a
series of messages to John and Neil to get the "r" logo (that John
sent me _ages_ ago... sorry) going before the initial post in this
thread. I was really hoping to save some kind of animation between the
r & the lambda for an easter egg, but maybe that's not a good idea.

Anyways, I like the discussion and alternatives we're seeing here. I'm
one for shiny stuff, tho, so I'm hoping someone who can actually
produce cool candy picks up one of the ideas and shows us something.

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.