[racket-dev] new logo [and 1 more messages]

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 11 15:00:48 EST 2012

Eli, with due respect, but I think we know where you stand.
If my memory serves correctly, you have collectively sent as
many emails/opinions as the rest of the people together :-)

-- Matthias

p.s. conceptual art is good art -- helga says so. In that
sense, making people think about your logo is *very* good.
Good job John and Neil.