From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 16 19:46:58 EST 2012

At Sun, 16 Dec 2012 00:40:05 -0500, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> 10 minutes ago, Neil Toronto wrote:
> > On 12/15/2012 10:24 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> > > Two notes:
> > >
> > > 1. This looks like another case where a `plot/typed' is better
> > >    than the other way.
> >
> > Better for users or for separating code by responsibility?
>
> The latter.  There was some recentish thread about it.

Along those lines, it looks like there's an issue with distribution
dependencies. That is, the "check-dists.rkt" failure on DrDr is a real
one, and I think it prevents the nightly build from completing:

 http://drdr.racket-lang.org/25903/collects/meta/check-dists.rkt

Probably you could leave the collection as `typed/plot' and change
`meta/dist-specs', but I think switching to `plot/typed' is probably
better.

Posted on the dev mailing list.