[racket-dev] raco make clean

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 16 14:36:23 EST 2012

How do I remove .zo files corresponding to various source files if I have
set the PLTCOMPILEDROOTS environment variable?  I can no longer just "rm -r
compiled", and I don't want to destroy more than necessary by deleting the
entire PLTCOMPILEDROOTS tree.  However, if I just leave .zo files sitting
around, I can, for instance, get odd phantom modules that I can require but
show up nowhere in source.  This makes it hard to check if I am committing
valid code to a repository, for instance.  I would really like something
like "raco make --clean" that removes relevant .zo files for its arguments,
if it doesn't already exist.

Carl Eastlund