[racket-dev] OSX problems

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Jun 2 23:43:53 EDT 2011

On Jun 2, 2011, at 8:29 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> Is there anyone awake now, with a current (git head) OSX build, and
> that sees the problem of not being able to choose "*.rkt" files in the
> open file dialog?

More details, please.  I'm on

Welcome to DrRacket, version 5.1.1.5--2011-05-14(a82ae17/g) [3m].

... which probably isn't "head" enough for you.

I can re-build, though; it's probably time for an update.

To be sure, you're just asking for me to open the "Open File" dialog and double-click a file whose name ends in .rkt ?

FWIW, it works fine in my current build.  I'll start rebuilding, though, and check again.

John