[racket-dev] overwrite

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 26 13:39:45 EST 2011

Looking at the code, I don't see anything suspicious (assuming that
after-save-file and file-or-directory-modify-seconds work properly,
that is).

If you find a way to make it happen (even if it only works 1 in 10
tries or something), that would help.

Or if you had the energy to instrument the after-save-file method in
the framework to tell what it is doing and watched those printsouts
and compared them with reality that would be a lot of help.

Robby