[racket-dev] Racktest was: OMG the thread that will never die about testing

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 20 20:43:32 EST 2011

One thing I would also like to be able to do, based on this
discussion, is make a rackunit/base library that has very minimal
dependencies and provides a minimal testing infrastructure. I'd be
happy with something like check-equal? only at the top-level, ish.

Is that something that your changes would affect?

Robby