[racket-dev] PLaneT gives error "502: Proxy Error" when trying to confirm registration

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 3 15:04:59 EST 2011

Hi: I wasn't able to reproduce the error, but looking at the logs and
the code I came up with an educated guess, namely that you were using
some non-raw ASCII text in your information and that was confusing
planet. It looks like the test for ASCII-ness was wrong, so I've
changed that test and restarted the server.

If you have a chance to try it again, I expect that now you'll have to
use different information, but that you should be able to get it to
work.

Please let me know how it turns out, if you try again.

Thanks,
Robby