[racket-dev] Downloading DrRacket for Mac is hard?

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 15:03:33 EDT 2011

Or we can trust that the Mozilla Foundation's user interface designers has
already done the experiment. They have some of the best people of the
industry working for them, including Aza Raskin, son of Jef Raskin, one of
the original designer of the Macintosh. I see no reason to deviate from
their design choice.

   [big:]         DrRacket
   [almost as large:]   Free Download
   [small and grey:]  5.1.2 for Windows, English (US)

   [outside of the button, small and light-grey:] All Systems & Languages

Shriram, if you want I can email Aza and ask him what experiments they did
to arrive at the current design.