From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Oct 26 07:28:07 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a preference or an objection to use this change in
the release?

* The important bit here is the sh installers for unix -- they're
  currently using `plt' and `mz'.  (There were some complaints about
  this.)

* It's easy to verify -- just run the generated installers.  (And look
  inside the source tgz/zip files.)  Even if there are problems,
  fixing them is just repackaging the installers, keeping the same
  contents.

(Clarification: I don't have an opinion.)