[racket-dev] saving .scrbl file OS X message box

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 9 06:42:52 EST 2010

I don't understand how I can call get-file differently to improve what
seems to be happening currently under mac os x. In particular, when I
try to save a file "x.scrbl" it asks me if "x.rkt" is what I meant and
the default choice is to keep the scrbl extension (this is under 10.6;
maybe things are different on 10.5?)

Robby