[plt-dev] Racket web page

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri May 21 12:14:38 EDT 2010

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote at 05/21/2010 10:11 AM:
> - It's not obvious to a new user how different the various languages
> are in the slideshow.

And also, they are a little bit scary- or esoteric-looking, IMHO.

I think some syntax-coloring would help.

Maybe a click-free presentation that lets reader's gaze flit between
examples to compare and contrast?

If not click-free, maybe emphasize the "#lang" spec, such as with
syntax-coloring or some JS transition effect when a new example is shown
(like a brief flash or throb)?

Maybe a little bit of info to emphasize that the examples are of several
different languages?  (And then somehow resolve that use of "language"
with the text to the left that says "Racked is a programming
language...", which has me confused again.)

Not all of the examples currently have a comment that suggests what they do.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/