[racket-dev] P4P: A Syntax Proposal

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 28 14:10:27 EDT 2010

Sounds like a great idea to me and well worth trying at a larger scale.

One technical question: why not implement this as a reader that
converts things to the usual parenthesized versions of the program and
then, like the at-exp reader, allow people to write

  #lang p4p-exp racket

for the p4p version of 'racket', etc.

(And then start porting interesting looking files in the distribution
and leaving them ported.)

Robby