[plt-dev] Fwd: Homework 1

From: krhari at ccs.neu.edu (krhari at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 7 21:47:59 EST 2010

Hi Robby,
Actually its not a problem with Dr Scheme. Its something to do with Vista/Windows 7. One cannot copy or create a folder in Library. We can add a folder but cannot create a folder in a library. Check this png I have attached. I have created a library called HP in Libraries. I am also new to Windows 7 but I know that you cannot create a directory there. Ask that guy to change the location of the installation. It should work fine.
Thanks
Hari