[plt-dev] Bug reports

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 23 15:24:11 EST 2010

On top of those things, there are a bunch of bug organizing tools that
that the people at launchpad do. Here's one example from a recent blog
post there:

  http://blog.launchpad.net/bug-tracking/bug-heat

The organization tools will also make it much easier to avoid multiple
bugs for the same thing, since bugs can be linked together and it is
easy to say things like "this bug affects me too", etc.

Robby