[plt-dev] Bug reports

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 23 11:31:20 EST 2010

Launchpad is greater. :)

I've had a chance to use it a little bit while trying to figure out
how to do some things on my laptop and it seems to have much better
support for having conversations and things like that via the bugs
system.

It just seems like it will help us keep our bug reports organized a
little bit better (and, as we all know, I'm having trouble keeping
track of mine ...)

Robby