[plt-dev] Typed Scheme REPL

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 20:12:57 EST 2010

The DrScheme REPL for Typed Scheme files does not recognize imports
from other modules as typed -- as a result, it rejects them.  This is
problematic for debugging; essentially, to debug anything, I have to
copy and paste code from multiple modules together.  Sam tells me this
is a limitation of the REPL and its ability to detect whether its
context is typed or not.  Getting this fixed would be a big benefit to
me as a user of Typed Scheme.  Giving up either the REPL or modular
programming to get static type checking is a huge sacrifice I'd rather
not make.

Carl Eastlund

Posted on the dev mailing list.