[racket-dev] futures waiting for scheme_make_envunbox

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 25 10:17:32 EDT 2010

While we look into the other problems...

What happens if you use `let' instead of the internal defines in
`mandelbrot-point'?

There's a `set!' implicit in the `letrec' that is implicit in the use
of internal definitions. Maybe the Typed Racket optimizations confuse
the compiler so that it doesn't see how to convert the `let' into a
`letrec'.