[racket-dev] new release policy

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 09:20:17 EDT 2010

Thanks for debugging me Noel.

Since the API I added merely promises some sequence, there's nothing
preventing us from having it always return a future lazy stream that
can be viewed as a sequence if that ends up being faster. If someday
we have such nice lazy streams, then I predict we'll certainly want
similar functions and we'll have another request for making the
sequence api more like the lazy stream api.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay