[plt-dev] .mzschemerc => .racketrc and more

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 28 09:29:37 EDT 2010

At Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:40:45 -0400, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Ryan Culpepper <ryanc at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> > I'm not sure about rc files, but I think Dr{Scheme,Racket} should detect the
> > situation plt-prefs.ss but no racket-prefs and offer to migrate them.
>
> That seems like an excellent solution.

That should now work --- but I've only tried it under Mac OS X so far,
so let me know if it doesn't seem to work on other platforms.

I added the ".rktd" extension to the pref file names. Any preferences
you set in the ".rtkd"-less time will be ignored, and preferences will
be use from the old PLT Scheme paths, instead.

Posted on the dev mailing list.