[plt-dev] Racket-tool bugs me; are we up for another poll?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 22 12:48:11 EDT 2010

I certainly agree with all of that. Thanks for saying it better than I did.

At the moment, we have a number of suggestions that meet the criterion
below (and some silly ones). I'll wait one more day, but how about we
run another poll with the current set of suggestions (minus everything
that is 2 or fewer letters on the grounds that that will just make
sysadmins mad at us and/or be too likely to cause conflicts)?

Robby