[plt-dev] Re: Git semi-final repository

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Apr 16 04:56:02 EDT 2010

On Apr 15, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> On the plus side, I can now easily pull new revisions from svn,
> which means that I'll keep it updated and if everything is fine then
> this will be the new repository.

(Done for yesterday's commits, so it's still updated.)

> [...]  Therefore, if there are any mistakes, I need to know about
> them before the switch, so I can rebuild the repo again.

Sam found two problems, and I did that rebuild.  (This means that if
you got a copy yesterday, updating it now will get all of the new
history in, so you can just as well delete such a copy and reclone a
new one.)

Stevie: can you have a look at your branches and see if there are any
problems?