[plt-dev] Unicode is a pain

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 15 19:00:49 EDT 2009

It has that funny name because you shouldn't have to type it much
(only people writing contract systems (ie, Stevie) should need it).

Plus, I think its name is wrong anyways, and will have to change, but
not in a way you'd like :)

Also typing "new-\exists<alt-\>/c" is shorter than what you propose.

Robby