[plt-dev] SICP and HtDP

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue May 5 05:43:57 EDT 2009

If anyone has any comments on the way the Introduction of the below
document refers to PLT, HtDP, or SICP, please let me know.

http://www.neilvandyke.org/sicp-plt/

I'm especially wondering where people using DrScheme for SICP should be
directed for support questions.  I think that, by default, some people
will end up emailing their questions to the "plt-scheme" list or to me,
unless the documentation strongly directs those people elsewhere.

I will also bounce the text off SICP people, once the software has been
tested and is ready for them to look at.

Thanks,
Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/