[plt-dev] changing xexpr

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 27 08:15:38 EDT 2009

Hi Neil,

As the XML and Web server maintainer, I am willing to talk about how
to make the xexprs better. Even though you had the email message
earlier this month, I don't understand what changes you think need to
be made. Whatever changes, it is very important that everything stay
compatible.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay