[plt-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v4.2.1 -- Pinging Sam

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 30 16:28:25 EDT 2009

Sorry, Doug. I'll lay off the date-sensitive easter eggs from now on. :(

I believe these are all of the the special days:

3/2
3/26
4/8
6/11
7/2
7/30
10/29
10/31
11/1
12/25

Eli: does it make sense to add something that could test this stuff on
a nightly basis (ie set the date to the dates listed above and try to
start up drscheme)?

Robby