[plt-dev] Re: Pre-Release Checklist for v4.2.1

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 15:11:31 EDT 2009

Jens Axel found the link:

http://bugs.plt-scheme.org/query/?cmd=view&pr=9554

And, Eli, there is a Doug/Appdata/Local/VirtualStore/Program
Files/PLT/collects/scribblings/main/user directory created on my Vista
machine in the Virtual Store. So, the PLT/collects/scribblings/main/user
directory was apparantly created after the install. I'm not sure why it's
empty, unless the directory itself is the lock.

Doug