[plt-dev] Fwd: [plt-scheme] How to add a new language to DrScheme?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Feb 18 09:46:59 EST 2009

Actually, there's plenty of stuff like that in the handin client, and
together with the sudden popularity (very relatively speaking) of the
handin server maybe it makes sense to add the whole thing to the
standard distribution?

As a side benefit, the problems that are related to packaging the
documentation without the handin server (the ones that David kept
running into, and hacked around it) will trivially go away.