[plt-dev] help

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 15:57:32 EDT 2009

Why don't you start with these guidelines:

   context = TL + tp(1) + ... + tp(n)

The first page must contain only:
  (1) all query results that concern tp(i)
  (2) all results concerning TL
  (3) tp results appear BEFORE TL results
  [(4) we might also wish to order results so that those for tp(j)
occur before tp(i) if j > i]

All other results appear on pages 2 and up.

I suspect you can scale these rules to #lang scheme/gui and friends.
I just wish we had scheme/redex.

-- Matthias