[racket] try-racket alternative

From: Mark (mark-lists at xeric.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 15:29:23 EST 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:57 PM, J Arcane <jarcane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ultimately, my interest has always been in just seeing to it that there
> was a high-quality online repl available for Racket somewhere, and at the
> time, none was hosted, so I took up the repo because I needed to be able to
> easily push changes to get it working.

 I'm not sure if you are familiar with http://www.wescheme.org/ but it
might be worth looking at as well. The source is here:
https://github.com/dyoo/WeScheme

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Floyd Arguello
> Off the top of my head, would need to persist user sessions. Add a way
for users to save and access their code - so probably a database and user
accounts.

I believe WeScheme.org allows you to login using a Google account and save
your programs.

I think it is used a lot in the www.bootstrapworld.org
curriculum--especially in places where they can't install DrRacket on
computers very easily.

Mark