[racket] try-racket alternative

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 10:18:28 EST 2015

Wow. I like the design.

I like that the design is not similar to the circle in The Hudsucker
Proxy: "You know. For kids!"

  Sidenote:

  Lately my Twitter feed says people like Phil Hagelberg (aka
  Technomancy) and John Carmack (makes some games?) are teaching their
  kids how to code using Racket. Which is awesome. As are Realm of
  Racket and Bootstrap.

  A potential risk: People are dismissive: "Racket? Oh yeah. For kids."

  Also, any design aimed at X year olds probably makes them cringe and
  instead appeals to (- X 5) year olds. Where X < ~25. This probably
  reverses for larger X. :)

I like both domain names and goals. I like how try-racket.org is
explicit about promoting Racket. I like how trycode.io is general and
presumes well of course it uses Racket.

If you two do join forces in terms of sharing a look and feel? Or even
share infrastucture (if not lesson content and domains)? I hope that the
look(s) and feel(s) remain in the same ballbark as trycode.io.

Also I'm trying to think of ways I could actually help (as opposed to
giving unsolicited advice like this).

TL;DR what both of you have done is awesome.