[racket] Racket on Centos?

From: George Neuner (gneuner2 at comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 4 19:07:27 EST 2015

Hi all,

Maybe not the right place for this, but I'm not in the developer list.

I've built racket for CentOS 6.6 from the latest snapshot.  It's working
fine, but now I need to transport it to a different machine. I can't
find any installation scripts or templates to follow.  Are there scripts
available?  Or a list of links and environment variables to create and set?

To Robby Findler:
I tried the Fedora snapshot, but on CentOS 6 several libraries were the
wrong versions.  Updating them broke all kinds of things, so I had to
build a native version.  Thanks anyway.

George

Posted on the users mailing list.