[racket] Starting a place with breaks disabled

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 8 01:58:47 EST 2014

I'm trying to figure out how to reliably kill a place silently. The current
code I have starts up a place and nearly immediately sets a break handler
that quietly exits, the issue is that there is a fairly long gap where the
place is started and still doing import resolution. If the place revieves a
break during this it logs output which is not what I want. It seems like it
should technically be possible to start a place with breaks disabled, but I
cannot seem to find a way. Is there one? Is there a better way to
accomplish this?