[racket] Font selection in DrRacket

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Sat Nov 8 16:16:02 EST 2014

Hi all,

How can I tell where DrRacket looks for fonts, or tell it where to look? (I’m running it on OS X.)

I ask because there are a few fonts I’ve installed that aren’t showing up as options in DrRacket’s font menus. I believe this is because I’ve installed them as user fonts — not system-wide fonts — and DrRacket is installed in the system’s Applications folder...but I’m not sure. I don’t see much info about font choice in the DrR docs (aside from the documentation on font%, font-list%, etc. — which seems off base and overcomplicated for this question).

Thanks,
jmj

Posted on the users mailing list.