[racket] package server + making docs available early

From: Alexander McLin (alex.mclin at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 2 12:57:14 EDT 2014

Looking forward to checking out your Pollen package in more detail, just
wanted to add that after reading your original email and following the
links, I eventually discovered myself losing a hour or two reading your
typographical book. Very nicely written and I look forward to studying it
more carefully for my writings.

Alex