[racket] package server + making docs available early

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 2 11:37:27 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Greg Hendershott
<greghendershott at gmail.com>wrote:

> For smaller/simpler libraries I find futzing with gh-pages enough of a
> PITA that instead I just do:
>
>     scribble --markdown manual.scrbl
>
> The resulting manual.md file is directly viewable on GitHub on a
> normal branch like master. Example:
> https://github.com/greghendershott/http/blob/master/http/manual.md

I completely second this approach. Very simple for a front README.md, but
with most of the power of scribble.
One thing that could need improvement IMHO is the verbatim output of
several lines, which would be better with a block than with successive
single lines of verbatim, as can be seen in the License section at the
bottom of the above link. (I had look a little into this issue, but gave up
early.)

Laurent