[racket] Announce: multiplayer networked coop game in racket

From: David Vanderson (david.vanderson at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 12:01:45 EDT 2014

For the past 6 months my hobby has been writing the beginnings of a
lan-party game in Racket:

https://github.com/david-vanderson/warp

It's good enough now to provide 10-15 minutes of fun.  I've attached a
screenshot.  Please try it out and let me know what you think!

The README.md has instructions, but briefly:
- download the source from github
- start one server
    $ racket sandbox.rkt
- start each client
    $ racket client.rkt
Type your name, the IP address of the server, and start clicking. The
game only uses mouse clicks, no keyboard.  The gray boxes with text on
them are buttons.  Try launching a ship off of the rebel base and flying
towards the enemy base (off to the right).

Thanks to Vincent for pushing me to announce it, Ryan for encouraging me
to start it, and Matthew for patiently dealing with my GUI questions.
At this year's RacketCon I'll give a short talk about writing it.  And a
huge thank you to all the Racket developers for making an incredible
platform!

Thanks,
Dave