[racket] "and" in author names in scriblib

From: Joe Gibbs Politz (joe at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 10 23:29:37 EDT 2014

> You can just edit the file in your copy of racket and then run 'raco setup'.

Good point, thanks, that'll work in a pinch for the final build.

Still open to other ideas, because among myself and my co-authors
there are probably half a dozen machines that this might end up
getting built on, so something that works without editing Racket would
be a plus.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Oh, and of course you could just use:
>
>    (authors (author-name "Edward L." "Deci")
>            (author-name "Robert J." "Vallerand")
>            (author-name "Luc G." "Pelletier")
>            (author-name "Richard M." "Ryan"))

Where can I put that?  Right now all the bib info is in a bibtex file
and being imported via define-bibtex-cite with a lot of other
citations, so I'm not sure how to override that only partially with
this list.  Can I add new citations to the thing that gets generated
from define-bibtex-cite, so I can keep all the existing citations in
bibtex and just write this one out in the long form?

Sorry for my ignorance, the bibtex/citation stuff in Scribble is a bit
magical to me and usually just works for the most part, so I don't
actually understand what's going on underneath.

Thanks!

Posted on the users mailing list.