[racket] web server stopped responding to TCP connections

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 17:35:44 EST 2014

Just checking my mail now after the holiday... I've thought that I've
seen this before, but the problem has been something else in each
case. In one case I actually had something like an infinite loop in my
program that starved the CPU of the accept() thread and so there were
TCP-level timeouts on the clients. I'm very interested in a
reproducible error. One suggestion would be to use dispatch-server
directly without any HTTP work and see if you can get it to happen at
that level.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.